Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2976.815 IRR / BWP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,249,972 (P26,286) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (33 minutes ago)