Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3066.501 IRR / BWP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,780,518 (P17,538) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)