Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12894.507 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,250,436 (2,734 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)