Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13521.150 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,417,562 (2,693 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (44 minutes ago)