Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14095.128 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,289,632 (2,220 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)