Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 282.426 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,880,767 (¥197,860) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)