Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.046 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,972,754 (¥260,140) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)