Cost of living in Fukui, Japan vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 371.136 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,159,423 (¥137,846) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)