Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9324.946 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 76% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,455,328 (Dirham 9,164) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)