Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8847.651 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 74% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,977,626 (Dirham 9,265) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)