Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11865.930 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 102% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,080,196 (Dirham 7,339) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)