Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 46012.438 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,864,632 (€1,888) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)