Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3030.055 IRR / BWP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,153,539 (P25,463) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (40 minutes ago)