Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3960.214 IRR / BWP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 33% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,114,355 (P16,190) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)