Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4231.525 IRR / BWP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,414,808 (P15,695) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)