Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 11257.750 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,038,998 (R$ 5,600) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)