Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10499.385 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,389,533 (R$ 5,371) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)