Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32366.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,031,162 ($2,998) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)