Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36378.028 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 88% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,505,487 (€2,323) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)