Cost of living comparison between Feira de Santana, Brazil and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9350.237 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,610,725 (R$ 5,841) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (43 minutes ago)