Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 11450.358 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,159,614 (R$ 4,992) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)