Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 508.310 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,309,924 (₨63,563) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)