Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34409.822 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,560,324 (€2,167) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)