Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 336.834 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,010,703 (₨145,504) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)