Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 45223.089 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,023,531 (£1,571) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)