Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9268.329 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,071,598 (4,647TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)