Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4657.669 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 99% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,159,113 (kr20,860) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)