Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Enugu have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.395 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,964,380 (702,812 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)