Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.176 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,649,111 (Shilling131,561) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)