Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11449.883 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,141,646 (4,205 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)