Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3244.977 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,128,624 (Bs 28,391) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)