Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3176.629 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 104% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,455,173 (Bs 37,604) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)