Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8925.474 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,718,929 (4,786TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)