Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.028 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,458,492 (433,125 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (38 minutes ago)