Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 397.539 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 40% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,498,745 (162,245 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (42 minutes ago)