Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 349.318 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 34% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,182,300 (180,873 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)