Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.546 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,104,446 (379,051 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)