Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.954 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,100,377 (365,401 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)