Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 667.394 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,939,730 (Php62,841) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)