Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,351 prices entered by 556 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 41381.400 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 111% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,571,696 (€2,430) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)