Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26852.075 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 113% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,905,436 (AU$3,832) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)