Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10029.537 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,760,241 (4,563 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)