Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.494 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 71% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,434,933 (1,135,256 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)