Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6690.023 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,194,316 (7,503TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)