Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5682.343 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 59% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,089,357 (元13,039) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Innsbruck costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)