Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 11564.194 IRR / QAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 174% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,679,338 (11,127 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)