Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20236.790 IRRX / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,645,414 (7,574TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)