Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2149.587 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,013,743 (E£ 16,754) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)