Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.985 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,660,746 (Taka 103,625) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (44 minutes ago)