Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 502.517 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,595,005 (₨60,884) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)