Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.872 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,215,135 (₨150,909) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)