Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 336.517 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,022,613 (₨142,705) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (41 minutes ago)