Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,215,866 (Rp 23,617,499) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)