Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.887 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,549,697 (Rp 17,506,847) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (42 minutes ago)