Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 6727.650 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,419,572 (6,454TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)