Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 486.363 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 14% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,987,871 (₨86,330) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)