Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4692.324 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 123% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,986,601 (元23,227) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)