Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4718.892 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 124% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,008,015 (元27,762) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (37 minutes ago)