Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4754.331 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 114% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,242,437 (元19,191) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)