Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6456.676 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 67% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,704,910 (元12,035) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (about 1 hour ago)