Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.726 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 79% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,377,208 (4,559,211 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)