Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.526 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,689,094 (5,623,461 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)