Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8642.219 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,553,649 (﷼ 6,660) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)