Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.193 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,502,682 (553,367 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)