Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.954 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 18% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,908,798 (506,860 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)