Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.049 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,414,369 (₩3,181,340) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)