Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.109 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,787,707 (₩2,225,722) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)