Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.431 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,849,683 (37,634,951 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM179 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)